The dates for Spring 2021 – January 26th, March 9th, April 20th, May 1st – Pending any change in Government regulation due to the Corona Virus – meetings will be held using the Council’s zoom account.
Next meeting April 20th 2021 – by zoom
- welcome, apologies, introductions
- Minutes of last meeting, date of next meeting May1st?
- Main items
- Policing – introduce new PCSOs – priorities, + Shaftesbury Road car vandalism
- Car Parking Zone J – principles and update – Council Officer Catherine Dignan
- Quiet Down There – showcasing a wonderful local CIC
- Providence Place Steering Group – next meeting will be April 27th
- Level – if any
- Open Market – if any
Community Engagement is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: London Road LAT
Time: Apr 20, 2021 18:30 London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 290 000 1234
One tap mobile
+442039017895,,2900001234#,,,,*2020# United Kingdom
+442080806591,,2900001234#,,,,*2020# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
+44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 290 000 1234
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keIxSBi3Bz
Join by Skype for Business
The Local Action Team (LAT) is a voluntary community group which was formed in late 2008 after heart-felt public expressions of concern about the state of London Road, Brighton. Since then London Road has “been on the up” and has changed hugely for the better.
The LAT has been a major partner in these improvements and has had some sort of involvement with virtually all the successful contributory projects.
The LAT brings together traders and residents, ward Councillors, the neighbourhood policing team, council officers, and representatives of local residents’ and traders’ groups. The aim is to work for agreed goals in partnership, and provide a forum for viewpoints to be aired and debated.
- How can I raise an issue? Just come along, meetings are open to anyone living or working in the area. You can email in if you like.
- Where in Brighton? The London Road LAT is in the St Peters and North Laine ward, and covers the northern end of the ward. The boundaries are; Ditchling Rise to the north, Ditchling Road and the Level to the east , St Peters Church to the south and the New England Quarter to the west. (see map).
- Where do you meet? Meetings are held at the Calvary Church, Viaduct Road (next to the firestation at Preston Circus) on – usually, in 2020 – the second Tuesday of each month (not August) at 6.30pm.
- Who chairs? The LAT is currently chaired by local resident Rev. Philip Wells. He can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minutes of previous meetings are available from the menu above, agenda for the upcoming meeting is to be found below (usually a few days before the meeting).