Our area is changing. We wait years for a new development and then masses turn up at once!
It’s quite hard to keep track of all that is going on, and to get a picture on how each proposal will impact on our area, but at the LAT we try to make sure that residents are made aware of proposed developments, and aim to invite developers to attend a regular or special LAT meeting to explain their proposals.
Here are some of the significant projects which are in the pipeline. Follow the link below, or the drop down menu above for more information about them.
- The new Open Market
- The Level
- Abacus student residence – the former London Road Co-op
- Richardsons Yard – BHT housing project
- City College redevelopment
- The Former Buxtons Site
- Providence Gardens
- Circus Parade/Vantage Point
- New England House
- New England Quarter Block J
- Council London Road regeneration pages
- Valley Gardens project i.e. St Peters to Aquarium
And here is a fairly comprehensive Council-produced summary.