- Welcome and introductions
- Minutes and date of next meeting (24th November – Open Evening – to be confirmed)
- Policing and Licensing
- AGM matters
- Chair’s report
- Treasurers Report
- Note-taker – we hope Ruth Muinde will be able to help on this occasion, and Lindsay Debach in future months.
- Election of officers: nominations – voting: those for, those against
5. Plans for next meeting and newsletter
- production: hopefully Lindsay will be able to help PW and LD
- items to be included in newsletter??
- from Police
- from Councillors
- from head of Communities/Equalities
- local business association/Portas
- other local organisations (DRARA, Greenway, Communities of the Level)
- Open Evening: format … food? nibbles? timing?
- Launch for 3-space on Friday
- Told that ground floor of Abacus is to be British Heart Foundation
- shall we ask for feedback in December meeting from Highways/Matt Gest etc.
7. Any Other business
- Richard asks for discussion of traffic on London Road – this is a big topic, are we minded to put this into the agenda for a future meeting?