Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 4th 6.30 (or 6.15 for tea and baked goods!) at the Calvary Church Preston Circus.
London Road Area Local Action Team – Agenda 4th June 2013
1. Welcome, apologies & introductions: we hope to welcome Tim Nichols,
Head of Licensing, and Chris Gull from the Emporium. Apologies received
2a. Minutes of previous meeting
2b. Date of next meeting: July 2nd
2c. Finances – an enquiry has been sent as to whether LAT funding will
continue as previously
2d. Notice that an AGM is due “within 15 months of the last” – July 2nd – there
will be voting for nominated posts
3. St. Bartholomew’s CE Primary Community Safety feedback (may be held
over due to illness)
4. Policing matters & licensing
4a. The last month’s policing priorities were agreed as:
• Street drinking/anti-social behavior/drug use in York Place
• Prevention of intimidating behaviour on London Road
4b. Licensing review – B&W
4c. York Place – other issues, progress from last meeting?
4d. Licensing – Emporium
4e. Alcohol pricing – issue raised previously – hold over?
5. Elder Place – report, vision, and proposed public meeting 20th June 18.00
6. Matters arising, ongoing and updates
6a. Co-op Redevelopment – including Simon Cowell
6b. The Level
6c. Richardson’s Yard
6d. Oxford Street – traffic issues including bus lane legal status and
6e. Open Market
6f. Squatters update
6h. Jenny Lind – art installation on “Greenway”
6i. Portas Pilot update
6j. Any other updates – items of any other business should be emailed to the
Chair before the meeting – A.O.B. Any other items, please notify Chair at
firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting.